"Soon, I will bloom." | Ilustration


May is normally warm and gets some sunshine on a good day. Today's temperature drops quite drastic, after the long weekend of really warm of as least 22c. And I'm wearing a jumper today! 😅

As it's May this month, I have been thinking about that wildflower in my home garden, and I noticed that it hasn't blossomed yet. It's just all green leaves.

This photo was taken today.

And this photo was taken in June 2018. You can see many pink flowers over the wall and on the tree.

This photo was taken in June 2015.                        And, even this one was taken in May 2018. 

The dog rose flower habitually start in May and drop after August. I thought about the dog rose that I drew them and I also recorded my drawing in timelapse. It's interesting to see my drawing at such a speed, as I've seen many artists, painters, graphics and illustrators do this so I like to try it myself.


This is the first time I recorded throughout my drawing, even though I did one before of this blog - Drawing Cirl Bunting on SunI was using my old phone, Sony Xperia Z,1with poor battery life and kept stopping the video. So, it was not a whole drawing in one go of recording. I'll say this is a good one!



I admire this wildflower in my home garden, it's beautiful to look at, especially over the tree each year as it grows and going under it. So hopefully, it will bloom soon.




Thanks for reading and watching my timelapse video!














Comments

Popular Posts

The Monarch | Illustration

Bloom Wildly | Illustration

First Illustration Post