Bloom Wildly | Illustration


It's nearly the end of May, the weather for the last week of the month has been sun shining and over 22c of temperature, such lovely weather.


So yesterday, I have been painting the dog rose flowers, that just blossomed nearly 2 weeks ago! Right now they're blooming quite wildly in my home garden and the front!



This bush even grows over the tree, makes it so enchanting it's like in a magical summer garden. And with the wall, this can hang further that I can go underneath it for some shade.




This one is new from the front as it hasn't grown there before, so it's the first time seeing this. And it's already climbing up the birch tree! It looks nice to look at through the window, where I work on some arts, plus good for some inspirations to illustrate!

Whilst I was painting, I did another timelapse video on this.


Seems I find the time-lapse illustrating very fascinating and satisfying, you can see the process in fast speed, rather than the normal speed that'll take ages, probably an hour, takes away your times. So the faster the process to watch, the better.

I collected some photos I took from my garden, that I use for drawing reference:




And a photography collection of my dog rose gouache paint illustration:








I'm actually quite proud of my gouache painting skill, I thought it would be good as I rarely paint with gouache, even I regularly use acrylic and watercolour. Turn out its looks incredible!

Thanks for reading and have a nice rest of the day!












Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

The Monarch | Illustration

First Illustration Post