What Inspired Me? - Easter | Illustration


Hello and happy Monday, of course it’s bank holiday today so it is good Monday. Heheh.

So, bit of surprise in this blog, I did a chatting video!
The very first video that I was talking, I was actually so nervous talking like this, to the camera as well, don’t know what and how to talk like this particular things, I just went along and hoping it makes sense. So, please be kind, I did my best. πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…


In this video I talk about my two products, a mug and tote bag, why I thought they’re ideal Easter gifts (and gifts for rabbit lovers of course), and what inspired me to use this painting onto products and to paint by illustrate what rabbit went through, as well as making them looked beautiful, and at the same time have a happy ending.

If you have watched it, I thank you and really appreciate it.

Remember, rabbits are for life, not just for Easter.

Thanks!











 

Comments

Popular Posts

Bloom Wildly | Illustration

First Illustration Post

The Monarch | Illustration