April the Rabbit | Happy Easter | Illustration

 

Happy Easter!

Got some chocolate eggs yourself? I had some and I’ll devour them tonight, then I’ll be in chocolate coma. Heheh. 

So here’s my painting of cute Easter rabbit dropping two Easter eggs off by the Easter Lily, before hopping away.


Speaking of rabbit, I have two products that I’ve listed in my Etsy shop, are the mug and tote bag.

Here’s a tote bag, got two options of colour, white and cotton, the material is sturdy you can carry some bottles of drink and frozen foods, I’ve done it with heavy frozen foods, hold really well!

And here’s a mug, a ceramic printed in vibrant colour, and it’s dishwasher and microwave safe, which is a good thing I suppose!


Thinking of them for next year Easter gift? Do it! Also perfect gift for rabbit lovers.

Hope you had a nice Easter and enjoy eating your chocolate eggs if you have some!














Comments

Popular Posts

Bloom Wildly | Illustration

First Illustration Post

The Monarch | Illustration